Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Believe in Miracles

December 28, 2015

So this week made me believe even more in miracles.. I know that they are real.. We are in Limoeiro Do Norte.. There are few members.. and we were without lunch for the whole rest of the week.. This was on Wednesday.. Christmas Eve was the next day and we had no clue what was going to happen with us.. I had been praying so much that this Christmas could be something special for me this year.. Then we got a call from President... We were able to go FORTALEZA for Christmas.. It was super awesome. I got to spend Christmas with The Dantas´s... The family I had always wanted to spend Christmas with.. IT WAS A MIRACLE.. 

Christmas was great.. Got to talk with my family for an hour this year.. IT was great.. 

Its not real to me that this is my last week on my mission.. After two years... THis is it... I cant even believe it. 

I love the mission so much, and I know that God always is willing to give us miracles when we are doing what we need to. 

THE BAPTISM OF AURICÉLIO!!!!

this was a crazy miracle. we basically didnt teach him the whole week, and we were without a place to baptize. AFter church on Sunday we went door to door asking people if they knew a place where we could do the baptism.. Then around four we had to go do the Baptismal interview. I knew that he would pass. He is a great man. HE passed... And we still didnt have a place to baptize.. By this point it was like 5:00... I have changed a lot on my mission. So I really dont care about talking to anyone about anything now.. We passed by a waterpark... And I said.. WEll they have water..  We walked in and I talked to one of the workers.. Then I asked "hey where is your boss I need to ask him something" we went and talked to him.. We stopped the water treatment.. with the water treatment we wouldnt have been able to do the baptism... We talked to him and he let us do the baptism.. Then we ran and got everything organized.. In the end he was baptized.. It was Elder Gomes Da Silvas first baptism.. I loved seeing the happiness on his face.. 

THIS IS MY LAST WEEK.. So I will do what I need to do.. Thats all tha happened this week .

lOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.. 
I WILL BE HOME SOON

-Élder Parker Hamrick

Missão Brasil Fortaleza Leste
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment