Monday, September 14, 2015

Keep Going


The airport


August 24, 2015

So this week was  pretty good. We had some pretty difficult times at the beginning of the week. We kept working but things just didnt seem to be going our way. 

Our Zone is having some difficulties recently and it is starting to take a toll on me. I sometimes really dont know what to do.. But I am going to keep going and praying a lot to help me through it.

We had a couple of divisions this week. We did one witha companionship in our zone which was pretty cool. And then we ended up having one with the APs and that was pretty fun too. I really like the APs that we have here right now. They are truly here to help us out. And I feel that from them. So they helped me when I was feeling alittle bit down this last week.


(Division with Elder Austad... AP)

My studies always end up helping me out quite a bit also.. I love the Scriptures. I am Studying a lot in the book of John recently. so I can learn how to be more like Christ.. Theres a super important  phrase in Preach My Gospel that I am yearning to apply into my life. 

"You need to be a Christ-like Missionary, and not just Do missionary things.. " That can also apply in being a Christ-like member of the church. This phrase will always stick with me. 

Theres an elder that lives with us in the same apartment complex who is going home. ELder Chester.. IT is kind of hard because it is making me think a lot about home. But I still dont know when I am going home so it makes me want to use all of the time that I have to do the best that I can.

Sometimes I forget how much we walk here on the mission. Until I get home and see the blisters on my feet and feel the sore legs that I have.. All of this work is for Our Savior.. I also KNOW for a fact that I wouldnt be able to do this by myself.. Just like everyone told me before I left.. ITS NOT EASY>>> BUT ITS WORTH IT.. 

Sometimes its just hard to see the results.. But things will work out.. I have faith.. And hope. And I trust God. 

Love you all so much.

Thank you for all that you do :)

My first donut in a year!! 

Sunset
Selfie


We made tacos. They never have them here! 

A little snack after cleaning our apartment! 



Our apartment before and after broke in...

No comments:

Post a Comment