Wednesday, September 10, 2014

So I am in Brazil

September 10, 2014

So I really dont have much time at all. I love it here in the MTC I love the people, I love the food, I love everything. I dont feel like I am in a different country but I do know I am in one. Life is about to get crazy up in here. We have meat for like every meal. Ok not like every meal. EVERY MEAL. They gave us hot dogs for breakfast. And rice and beans.  Portuguese is going really dang well too. So much is happening I can basically understand it and talk back to them quite a bit in portuguese. I love being able to speak a different language. I honestly dont know what to say. 

 We had the opportunity to hand out 22 Book of Mormons in 45 minutes on the streets of Sao Paulo. Holy cow. The scripture the field is white already to harvest really applies here. Except the field is a little more white in Brazil. I love it here to be honest and I cant wait to get out into the real field in Brazil. I am sorry this is so short but I really dont know what to write about. 

I love my district here. I know a lot of them from the Provo MTC. IT is super awesome that I have the chance to see them again and spend time with them. We are just all loving and are way more experienced with this work and loving people. AND WE ARE LOVING PEOPLE. 

We got to go to the temple today it was super legit. I loved it. The temples are beautiful no matter where you are at. 

Love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment